Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Christine’s Little List of Joy


My lovely sis Mandy has a share the joy project going on at dear musketeer at the moment.

Here’s my list:

1. A foot rub from my beloved
2. Snuggling in bed with my darlings
3. Getting to do something creative during my day
4. Chubby baby feet that need a nibble
5. A line full of fresh washing drying in the wind and sun
6. Walking along the beach on a windy winter’s day
7. When my curls decide to be good and behave themselves
8. The smell of freshly baked bread straight out of the wood oven
9. Building cubbies up the paddock with my kidlets
10. Dusk with the silhouettes of winter trees against the sky


It was so hard to keep it to just ten little things when there are so many more things that bring me joy.

Thanks Mandy for this little project – it’s been a wonderful way to really think about and be thankful for all the blessings our awesome God brings into our lives xx

1 comment:

Gina said...

I've kept this post unread so I could come back to it to comment, even though I've scrolled through it several times. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails